HEALTHY HAIR PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS
Modern lifestyle’s antidote for glamorously healthy hair! Our nutritional Anti-Ageing Hair-Skin-Nails dietary supplements contain a rich source of essential amino acids, vitamins and nutrients to allow hair to grow strong and healthy whilst also promoting the development of healthy skin and the production of collagen.
Many hair, skin and nail supplements are produced with plant extract and vitamins, often with added marine extract which may be nice for an all-round vitamin deficiency, but healthy hair requires specific Amino Acids and vitamins that are in enough quantity to make a difference. The BEEVER Healthy Hair Supplements deliver that and more!
- Increase natural strength, shine and volume
- Fight hair loss, shedding and thinning
- Promote a healthy hair environment
- Increase the rate of hair growth
- Support the natural hair growth process
- Defend hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements. This also restores elasticity to strengthen hair and prevent breakage.
- Strengthen damaged hair and protect the surface of the hair shaft
- Support the body’s production of anti-oxidants and pro-collagen
- Rejuvenate the hair by improving its texture
- Restore and maintain moisture levels of hair and scalp
- Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free
- Proprietary blend of key Amino Acid Complex, developed to resemble the proteins in the hair cortex, provides the only ingredients that can repair and regrow hair. You can't fix a cashmere jumper with cucumbers!
- Bio-Restorative Complex, including Plant Collagen, Caffeine, Biotin and Niacinamide, repairs damage by penetrating the root to fortify, deeply nourish and strengthen the cuticle from the inside out while also stimulating scalp circulation and rejuvenating hair follicles.
- Vitamin C to stimulate the production of Collagen
- Essential vitamins and minerals
Dosage Two capsules should be taken each day with water and preferably at meal times.
Dietary Supplements are not a replacement for a healthy balanced diet or lifestyle. This advice is not intended to replace conventional medical treatment or diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, condition or symptom. In all cases it is advisable to seek medical advice before taking any type of dietary supplement.